Tuesday, September 8, 2026

One Year Later....

 It's been more than a minute, it's been a year. This is just a short message in a bottle....




We are now living in a retirement community, which is a relief. We have air-conditioning and no longer have to worry about shoveling. I don't need to worry about Mike being on the roof. That's a biggie. Oh, and we don't have to leave our building to vote! That is so very cool.

Speaking of that, I can hardly wait until the midterms are over, and have faith that they will mostly go the way that is best. I have faith that we in the 10th district will finally get rid of Rep. Scott Perry, that worthless insurrectionist. 

The world has recently lost both Dolly Parton and Gloria Steinem, a depressing 1-2 punch.  And, of course, Tim Curry. They all touched lives in positive, memorable ways. 

I'm too late to say rabbit, rabbit, so instead, let's have a good fall and winter, shall we? To anyone who is feeling unlucky, tired, frustrated, or sad about--everything, anything--here's some good vibes, just floating along.  Imagine floating. 

Peace be with you




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I checked this site tonight. It's been a while since you posted. You're doing your share of helping to get our area's politics in better shape. I made about 45 calls today to Democrats who are voting by mail, encouraging them fill out their ballots as soon as they get them, and to mail them as soon as possible. Hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete