Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Rabbit, Rabbit, Happy Lucky August!


Gracious me, did I skip July?? This year is humming right along, isn't it?

August has been called the Sunday of summer, but--there's still plenty of warm weather to be had, and weeks until school starts.

I'm thinking of all the people in Northern California, and hoping they are safe. It was a relief to hear that my Uncle Michael and Aunt Sandy are out of harm's way. Ah, lovely Lewiston...and Shasta, Redding, and Weaverville, the whole area...how heartbreaking.

On a happier note, I've had some wonderful quality time with my mother and sisters this summer, for which I am thankful.

And there are so many bunnies in the yard and birds chirping...such vibrant signs of life and joy.

Happy August!

Whatchaupto?




1 comment:

  1. I almost feel as if I missed summer this year. Strange.
    But there's still August, plus I love autumn, so we have that to look forward to.
    Rabbit Rabbit sweet one!

    ReplyDelete