Saturday, January 1, 2022

Rabbit, Rabbit: 2022 Edition

 



Rabbit, rabbit, happy lucky January, everyone, and may 2022 turn out to be a special turning point in this pandemic. We could all use a little bit of fairy dust these days. Or something equally exciting.

December was blogless here. This year, I will try to be more inspired. More action, less sitting. 

I'm not off to a grand start, I confess: we did stay up 'til midnight with a couple friends, and--I slept in. Way in. Mike, though, got up at the normal time, pounded the treadmill and all that other stuff he does, and is showered, dressed, and studying his Scrabble words, as usual. I am still in my pajamas, thinking I might still have time to make it over to Planet Fitness. I've been good at going, but also very good at eating. 

Today, I'm going over to visit with the sisters, both Della and Lara, who is in town for another day, and of course, cute, loveable Digory. Mike will be spending the day with his dad, watching Penn State in the Outback Bowl. (Outback being the operative word, this year.)

We've had a good holiday season: spent a week in the Riviera Maya, Mexico, where December has incredibly nice weather (not scorching), we've gotten to see family members we don't often see, and we had a very nice time last night with friends, and even ran into a neighbor. Life is good!

So, whatchaupto?




1 comment:

  1. 'bout time you posted. January always drags for me. Is it too early to start my countdown to spring? As of now, there are 76 days. Tomorrow the sun is supposed to shine! Whoot!

    ReplyDelete