Saturday, February 5, 2022

Belated Rabbit, Rabbit


 Gracious me, I forgot to post a rabbit picture for the beginning of February. So, here's to a new month! I hope it is off to a good start for y'all.

First thing on my mind: after commenting on a Spotify forum that the service no longer sparks joy for me, I cancelled this morning. It's clear that CEO Daniel Ek has no intention of changing his company's focus. 

So, I did that, and I'm over it.

In other news, we watched a captivating documentary called Bathtubs over Broadway. Its subject is industrial musicals.What? Those two words don't usually go together. I must admit, this doc did not initially appeal to me, but I am so glad Mike picked it out. 

And, we hosted our book group last week to discuss Cloud Cuckoo Land, by Anthony Doerr, and that was fun. Good book, too! 

It's forty-three (43) days until spring. It's hard to imagine standing in these temperatures to wait for a bunch of men in silly top hats to pull a groundhog out of a stump. I now understand why the locals told us, all those years ago, that we had such good weather for the event. Of course, I was freezing.

It seems like I'm trying to hibernate, but I will now get up and about. Sometimes, I get The Inertia real bad. Gotta fight that.

So, whatchaupto?






2 comments:

  1. You caught the inertia from me I'm afraid. It's highly contagious. I want winter to be over. OVER I say!
    I'm already thinking of places to go for lunch this Wednesday. Eat, sleep, potty. All I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stealing this Rabbit Rabbit picture BTW.

    ReplyDelete