Friday, July 1, 2022

Rabbit, Rabbit, Happy Lucky July!


(Lucia Heffernan:   I like her artwork! https://www.framedart.com/framed-heffernan-prints-a118096)

Happy Friday, everyone, and Rabbit rabbit!

Today has already been lucky for me; I finally tested negative for COVID, twelve days after the onset of symptoms. I felt bad for just a couple days, and after that grew a bit frustrated to continue to test positive after that 5 day wait period. So, now I get to go grocery shopping and pick up Bob's dry cleaning! Back to being useful again.  And back to the Planet Fitness playground. 

This coming week, we'll visit with some friends on the 4th, and my sister Lara is going to be in town, too!
Also, Della is moving into a newer, more convenient apartment. She's excited, and I'm looking forward to it, too. She'll be closer to us now. 

In micronews,  I'm reading the latest John Irving book, which I was surprised to see on Netgalley.  It's  over 700 pages, so I need to get some discipline to finish in a timely manner.  After this one, I might take a break from the site to read my own pile for awhile. 

The national news is making me tired and grumpy, and selfishly happy not to be young anymore. That last guy ruined everything, and now we have to know how many people sort of suck.

THIS JUST IN:  Mike won last week's Riddler Express over on FiveThirtyEight. 
(scroll down to see his name)

Have a great July, everyone!

Whatchaupto?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Mike! Not at all surprised that he would win of course.
    we're looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Lara has picked Sapporo East. I'll call you later about time.

    ReplyDelete