Thursday, September 1, 2022

Rabbit, Rabbit, Happy Lucky September!


 

It's September today.  Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas. 

School buses are back in the neighborhood. To celebrate the first day of the month, I slept in past eight o'clock. Actually, it wasn't planned, I never have a plan. 

Lara's here for one last visit before things get even busier for her, Della's happy with her new apartment, Mom's amazing, and I am looking forward to cooler weather. 

I've just started reading This Will Not Pass, by Alex Burns and Jonathan Martin, and I'm still making my way through the second season of Stranger Things on Netflix. 

There are a dozen podcasts I'm interested in, and I'll try to listen to them on my longer walks this fall. This coming Saturday is Cinema Day, but I have no idea if there's anything I actually want to see...culturally, I'm pretty  out of it.

Random stuff:

This is fun to play with, but 2022 looks bor-ing 



Contronyms! So many things that have never crossed my limited mind...


And Mom, enjoy the fall and stop dreading winter! You don't have to get out much, and you are good at parallel parking.

Okay, time for me to get off my backside and start my month. Whatchaupto?



1 comment:

  1. Rabbit rabbit! September is a good month.
    Contronyms! As a person who does crossword puzzles, I am familiar with them. Loved seeing you last month, and look forward to seeing you in this month.
    Cistercian monks were the bomb!

    ReplyDelete