Sunday, December 4, 2022

Happy Lucky December

                                                  (Lucia Heffernan)


Look! It's December already, and I've forgotten to blog, yet again. There's not a whole lot going on here just at the moment, but any minute now, I will start freaking out about packing for the longest cruise we've ever been on.  It will be an adventure.

Are you ready for Christmas? Got your ducks in a row? We have less and less to do. It's been long enough since we've had kiddos to buy for that we have no idea what's all the rage these days in the toy department. In fact, I hardly ever go shopping these days, except for groceries, and when I do find myself in the mall, I'm actually lost half the time. So, I suppose it's not correct to say that I necessarily find myself in a mall, just because I'm in a mall?  Stupid shower thoughts.

My echo dot just scared me, reminding me that it's time for Duo(lingo). This piece of electronics just speaks to me without warning, because I done forgot about asking it to speak to me. And I already played with Duo.  Hmm, I should find a way to have it goad me into doing...so many things. 

I need to finish our book group read! It's not long, I just get sidetracked. It's The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove, by Christopher Moore. It's a funny, entertaining, light read. I'm not sure what we're going to talk about with this one, but...we always have fun.  

So, whatchaupto?





1 comment:

  1. Not only am I not ready for Christmas, I'm not ready for today.
    COVID will keep me from getting ready I'm afraid. Oh Well.
    You always find the most adorable rabbits. So Rabbit Rabbit to you.
    Take pictures of the trip. Your mother loves to see them.

    ReplyDelete