Thursday, September 1, 2016

Rabbit, Rabbit!

This new blog is named after its birthday...September 1st. And on the first of every month, it's good luck to scream yell whisper mumble or any other way utter RABBIT RABBIT!

Not that I'm at all superstitious, mind you. It's simply something I do. January 1st would be a more conventional time to start a blog, but...I feel like doing that now. September...it's one of the best weather months, in my neck of the woods, and also the month we get to go to the shore, and this year, September feels like a new beginning for me.

And now for the inaugural book chat:

A friend from a small book discussion group gave me this profound work of art:


Teva Harrison was diagnosed with Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer at the age of 37. This is her memoir about living as long and as fully as she can. I'd never heard of Teva Harrison, but I am so glad that she is on my radar now! She is an inspiration to absolutely everyone. And she has a blog!


Cheers! Good luck in September!





3 comments: