Friday, September 2, 2016

And now there are two...

Friday! Friday! September 2nd-- about 2/3 of the year is gone.

And the kiddos are back in school already...that means that culturally, summer is over.


Wait--I work tomorrow...that's okay; it's Labor Day Weekend, so I still have Sunday and Monday off.

On Sundays, at 5:30pm, Mike and I play Scrabble.

 
 
 
 
 
I'm always looking for strange new words, especially ways to get rid of a rack full of vowels.

Remember, y'all: we are here to do something we enjoy every day. If you don't get to choose, then you need to concentrate on enjoying something you have to do.

Right now, I am between books, and will have a merry time deciding what to read next...that's my fun project for today. Oh! Wait, there's more: Masters of Illusion is on tonight. It's not as good as Fool Me, not by a long shot, but it's a magic show. We'll watch it while eating dinner. That's festive.

AND I'm enjoying blogging even more now that there's this neat feature that corrects my typos as I go! No more of that zigzag underlining, that nagging red stuff.

So. Have fun this weekend. If you must work, and if this is no fun at all, then make sure your evening is your own design.

Evening designs. The design of an evening. Designs on the evening....

2 comments: