Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Rabbit, Rabbit!


Rabbit, rabbit, moon gazers, happy lucky February! Even if this is the month that gets short shrift. No full moon for you. That's okay, there's a federal holiday and Valentine's Day. And Mike and I have another anniversary. The years, they go 'round and 'round.

Honestly, I am so over January.   At first, it was a time when Mike's mother finally got moved into an assisted living place close enough for Mike's dad to visit everyday--which was a relief. However, about two weeks later, she is back in the hospital, and this time, she's in intensive care. She needs more than assisted living...once again, none of us know what will happen.

We've also heard distressing news from other quarters--an uncle of mine had to have part of a leg amputated, and very recently, heard that one of our book group members suddenly passed away. So many sad life changes, so many reminders to be thankful for the here and now.

Look, it's getting sunny outside...It may be freezing, but it looks like a lovely day. I dressed like Ms. Michelin to jog my laps this morning, but didn't mind so much.

So, let's start February...I look forward to celebrating our anniversary, visiting friends, reading, and working toward my little goals. Listening to interesting radio and drinking good beer. Pizza, sushi, pasta, rice and curry. Bring it on...

Cheers!

Whatchaupto?



1 comment:

  1. I want Spring so badly that I am willing to wish a month of my life away to get to it.
    So Rabbit Rabbit February. Hurry up and go away.

    ReplyDelete