Wednesday, June 6, 2018

You Get a Cold....and YOU Get a Cold...

Okay, no joke, the ladies in my warren have been mighty sick. It seems to have started with one sister and spread to the others, their mother, and a sister-in-law. Sad news.




Severe sore throats, coughing, and congestion were the symptoms, to varying degrees, someone even had achy ears. Personally, Saturday night was my worst, and my symptoms included an achy left armpit. This got my paranoia machine purring so loudly that I hopped into the bathroom to find something to put me to sleep. It turns out that cheap knock-off brand of something like Nyquil (should be Night swill), even if expired, works just fine. Same goes for that cough suppressant I found...next time someone gets sick around here, we'll have to go out and buy new stuff because I've lapped up everything there is.

I'm feeling dramatically better today. My throat is still a bit sore, but nothing like it was, and the cough is almost completely gone. I believe I'll sleep without medicating tonight!

Hopefully, everyone will feel human by this weekend.

How are you doing?


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry that you've been sick too! I felt like death. Honestly.
    This evening I think I may have turned a corner. Maybe.
    I hope you're better SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm glad I didn't know that you had been so sick because that would have worried me so much.
    All my heart "things" have been postponed until the next week. I don't even think or worry about my heart anymore. I'm just thrilled to think that I might be over this crap soonish.

    ReplyDelete