Sunday, October 14, 2018

It's My Blog and I'll Grouse if I Want To




Look what I found on Pinterest! A little late, but no matter...

The weather suddenly became autumnal, finally, and before I get up and out this morning, let me be a little petty: How DARE Melania Trump declare herself to be the most bullied person in the WORLD!

Honestly, I do not know much about her, I had not formed an opinion, but now I think she's as daft as HE is.

The press has an unfortunate habit of commenting on how women dress--ask Hillary Clinton. During her husband's first inauguration (which I saw very little of), I remember a commenter saying something snarky about how obvious it was that Hillary did not care much for fashion. Hillary was a career woman who always dressed as if she were going to work. She was never a model or actress. Hillary has had her attire ridiculed, she has been investigated, she has endured the LOCK HER UP chants at HIS rallies, and of course suffered through her husband's behavior.

Oh, but poor, poor, Melania! If she were smarter, and wanted to make a statement, she could invent a uniform for herself.  Or dress like a congresswoman.

A TV program Mike and I have enjoyed is Penn and Teller's Fool Us, emceed by Alyson Hannigan. I've been struck by the fact that she has one dress per season. The guys wear the same (or identical) suits every show, and she follows--suit. It's not about ogling Alyson.


I don't know why this topic popped back into my head this morning...and so early. Heh.

With that said, Happy Sunday!






1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about Melania Trump. She's a jerk.
    I never even noticed that Alyson Hannigan didn't change her outfits!
    Loved seeing you today.

    ReplyDelete