Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Just a Quick Note...

 Howdie, y'all. Just checking in to say, we're twenty days into October, and the leaves on our three maple trees are still up there, all green and firmly attached to their branches. Perhaps, when it finally gets cold, they'll all drop at once. We'll see. That might scare the squirrels, if they're still out and about.




See? Look how sunny it is out there! I took this on my morning walk. If you zoom in, you might see three Canada Geese who might think they've already gone south. And yep, that creek is low. Despite all that rain we'd gotten, not so long ago. It looks like I could almost walk across the creek, only getting my shoes and socks wet. Not that I would do that. 

And today/tonight is The Full Hunter's Moon. Time to hunt down and store all those acorns, then stay inside. 



Wow, I don't know if this is photoshopped, but it is the fattest squirrel I've ever seen. 

Enjoy this lovely October! Whatchaupto?




1 comment:

  1. I'm up to enjoying your lovely post, and looking forward to seeing you today!

    ReplyDelete