Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Rabbit, rabbit!


November...here we are, again. This is the first year that I can look back and remember this part of last year quite clearly. That is not usually the case! But this year, I have a heightened sense of gratitude for being on the other side of a scary diagnosis. How should I count my anniversaries? Personally, I'm starting with the date I officially heard the word cancer, which was Black Friday last year--so, in that case, it will soon be one year. Or perhaps it's more appropriate to celebrate the end of treatment.

However I look at it, time will pass, and I will not dwell on what could happen, but instead on what is happening. Right now, I am feeling very well; almost every morning, I get up and take a good walk without any problems. Well, except for that desire to sleep in, which can be overwhelming at times...because some things never change.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This November is significant for another reason...we all have one more week of biting our nails, waiting to see what our general election brings. I'm trying not to panic. Nate Silver actually has a column about this.


Tomorrow is Wednesday. I like Wednesdays. Whatchaupto?\









2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe that it's been a year.

    I believe that the best year in your life has yet to come.

    ReplyDelete