Wednesday, April 18, 2018

April showers...and snow...

It's a couple days late for this, but YAY for Desiree Linden!! Woohoo, and what an awful day to be running...cold and rainy, just about the worst conditions anyone could hope not to experience. So, it's been thirty-three (33!) years since an American has worn the laurel wreath in Boston...

It's also the twentieth anniversary of our running that marathon. Impossible! I only ran one more after that (let's run like it's 1999).

So, yesterday, we had snow showers, today it appears to be dry, but it's still cold.

This is total bullsh&t.

That's all I have to say for now.

You got any more??





1 comment:

  1. Adorable picture!
    I can't believe that winter is refusing to let go. I guess we'll finally just skip spring and go straight to summer.
    I'll be happy for warmth, but it would be nice to have a little spring.

    ReplyDelete