Saturday, May 19, 2018

May showers bring...

Lots of tall grass cuz no one can cut it.


At least the grass seed Mike planted is finally taking root.

So much news, and yet here I am, rabbitting on about the weather.

There has been another school shooting. Three words that are insane together. What is the future? Do schools need their own TSA? Will public school become an endangered institution?

So many frightening situations, the world over. War, starving people, disease.

Meanwhile, across the pond, a glamorous event unfolds and bedazzles. The first 1001 times I saw the faces of Harry and Meghan on my news feed, I kept scrolling. The last three royal weddings were not relevant to me, but this one did catch my attention. Blame it on the internet for wearing me down, I suppose...but also, Meghan's evil half siblings made me want to root for her. A little happiness for a nice couple.

Among all the tense news, this privileged lavishness is irresistible eye candy. 




Whatchaupto?

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture!
    I'm up to being lazy tomorrow. Today was too busy and fuzzy for my liking.
    I. Am. So. Tired. of that wedding. But I do like the new blood into the royal family. Meghan is smart and kind. That's a plus. I hope the "rules" don't overwhelm her.

    ReplyDelete