Saturday, April 14, 2018

Hey, it's spring out there

Finally, a warm weekend! And just in time for all this warmth, I finished a scarf. The earmuff I'm wearing started out as a scarf, until I realized that stockinette stitch does the curl thing so well that its talent is...things that should curve. I'm going to leave that sentence alone, since I really should be cleaning the inside of my car.



My car... I'm so embarrassed. This morning, I got up bright and early to return the immaculate Chevy Cruze loaner car and pick up  my own car, a filthy blue Saturn Ion. They always wash it, but--those guys saw the dusty dirty inside. The vehicle they loaned me was detailed to the point of insanity.

Anyway. On with the day. 

Whatchaupto?

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of you with your handwork!
    I enjoyed today with you very, very much. I always do.
    Tomorrow I'm going to stay warm and dry at home. Being retired is not over rated.

    ReplyDelete