Thursday, November 15, 2018

Snow Day ❄

This is an unexpected gentle Thursday....the bank I work for closed early and Mike is working from home, so I am pecking this out  on my tablet. Perhaps I should eventually get one of those little keyboards, since I clearly did not grow up texting.


Anyway, it's a bit of a mental adjustment, every year, to break out the full-fledged winter coats.

So, for the first snow of the year, here's a cute rabbit.

And pecking on a tablet is for the birds. But not on my tablet 😯




2 comments:

  1. Love this sweet post. Darling bunny!
    I didn't leave the house today, and probably won't tomorrow. I have everything I need and the roads won't be great of course.
    Did you know that Harrisburg airport got over 8" of snow today?
    Yeah, I have to start wearing a winter coat I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mom! It's freezing out there....take care <3

    ReplyDelete